Purpose: To nurture the spiritual and emotional development of women and equip them for a life of service to their church and community.
1. To become involved in prayer meeting and noon day prayer.
2. Include the study of the Word relative to our current life situations.
3. Attend seminars and workshops that will help to develop our walk as Christian Women.
4. Encourage all women to become more involved in Bethel Baptist Association activities, services, and functions.
5. Continue to support mission efforts through our assocations and conventions
6. Hold food drives as needed for the in-house members, Salvation Army, and Food Bank.
7. Seek God's guidance for two new ministries to add this year that will support our purpose.
8. Continue to scheduled planned evangelism efforts.
9. Continue to support non-atttending and incarcerated members.
10. Sponsor quarterly senioor fellowship events.
End of Year Fellowship: December 9, 2018
Meeting Dates: January 13, February 10, March 10, April 14, May 19, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10
End of Year Fellowship 2019: December 8
Current Study: Prayer
Reference: "What Happens When Women Pray?" by Evelyn Christenson